Jeśli jesteś właścicielem tej strony, możesz wyłączyć reklamę poniżej zmieniając pakiet na PRO lub VIP w panelu naszego hostingu już od 4zł!

Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Upload Original English Version (PDF or scan book)
06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Upload Original English Version (PDF or scan book)
Hello everyone.
I do not speak polish, and I am very sorry if this does not make sense.
I would be very thankful if the author or the translator could upload the Original English book in PDF. By original, i mean the English script that the polish version is being translated from.
I am extremely interested in reading this story, but I cannot find where to purchase or download the original English copy.
Thank you very much.

(I have messaged the Facebook page with the same request, as well as commented on the most recent post)

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
06-09-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Upload Original English Version (PDF or scan book)
Hello catsandsoup,

I feel really sorry, but since 2010 the original version of the book is not available to be purchased. It's very hard to explain, why, but in great summary it happens due to Electronic Arts' marketing strategy. Therefore an author is obliged not to publish his book in no form - e-books nor paper print.
06-09-2017, 11:00 PM
(06-09-2017 06:56 PM)MeloraNFS napisał(a):  Hello catsandsoup,

I feel really sorry, but since 2010 the original version of the book is not available to be purchased. It's very hard to explain, why, but in great summary it happens due to Electronic Arts' marketing strategy. Therefore an author is obliged not to publish his book in no form - e-books nor paper print.

I understand that it is unable to be purchased, but you have a copy either physical or digital in English. (The one you are using to translate into polish!) Can you scan your English version in a printer/scanner and upload it as a PDF? Or directly upload or link me the copy you are reading and translating.
07-09-2017, 07:53 PM (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 08-09-2017 05:40 PM przez MeloraNFS.)
(06-09-2017 11:00 PM)catsandsoup napisał(a):  
(06-09-2017 06:56 PM)MeloraNFS napisał(a):  Hello catsandsoup,

I understand that it is unable to be purchased, but you have a copy either physical or digital in English. (The one you are using to translate into polish!) Can you scan your English version in a printer/scanner and upload it as a PDF? Or directly upload or link me the copy you are reading and translating.

No, I cannot. I would be sued by book's author or even by EA. Officially this book is banned by EA, so it shouldn't be published in any form.

Polish version is quite safe 'cause it's written in another language, what means this version is not banned. But unfortunately, it could be one day, if EA will make such a decision.
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości